Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Bookish Things #1


Here are some bookish things I'm coveting....


1. Baby Lit: Pride & Prejudice from lfla - a cute way to introduce your youngins to classic literature. 2. Cupcake Lip Balm from ThinkGeek - not particulary bookish but I can't go past anything cupcake flavoured. yum! 3. Know It All Pencil Set found on Svpply - fun facts on your pencils. 4. Wooden Book Rack found on Svpply - an interesting way to display books (apparently no books were harmed in the making of the rack). 5. Library Stack Necklace from Anthropologie - if I was one to wear jewelry I would definitely own one of these babies. 6. Library Sign from Three Potato Four  - just what I need for when I create my own library. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...