Saturday, 4 February 2012

The Eclectic Reader Challenge 2012



One of my goals for this year is to read outside of my comfort zone, so I'm pleased to be participating in the Ecletic Reader Challenge hosted by Book’d Out. The challenge is simple enough; read 12 books from 12 different genres. The genres and my (tentative) picks are as follows: 

1. Literary Fiction 
???


2. Crime/ Mystery Fiction
The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler 


3. Romantic Fiction 
The Princess Bride by William Goldman 


4. Historical Fiction 


The Help by Kathryn Stockett 


5. Young Adult 
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater 


6. Fantasy
Delirium by Lauren Oliver 
`

7. Science Fiction 
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro 


8. Non Fiction 
Mother Tongue by Bill Bryson 


9. Horror 
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley


10. Thriller / Suspense 
?????


11. Classic 
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen 


12. Favourite Genre 
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green 



2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Glad to have you join me for The Eclectic Reader Challenge. You have chosen some great books to read, I look forward to reading your reviews

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm excited to read some new things.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...