Thursday, 23 February 2012

Tagged!

So, I've been tagged. Twice.  I was first tagged by Laura @ Colorimetry and then by Cayce @ Fighting Dreamer. I feel so special!

You probably wondering what all this tagging stuff is all about. I know I was. Basically someone thinks up 11 questions and then tags 11 people to answer those questions. Those 11 people then create their own questions and tag 11 more people and so on and so forth etc. etc. etc. Fun, right?

The Rules

  1. You must post the rules. 
  2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged. 
  3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post. 
  4. Let them know you've tagged them! 

Laura's Questions 

1. Do you have an all-time favorite book? Which one?
I don't have one favourite book, I could rattle off the names of books I love but I just can't pick one book that is an all time favourite. 
2. If you could move into a book, which book would it be? (Your favorite?)
Any Jane Austen book because I would love to live in that time period or Gone With the Wind for similar reasons. 
3. Is there a scene burned on your memory? Do share!
Umm...I can't think of anything off the top of my head. :(   
4. Is there an author that you own (almost) all of their books? Who?
Jane Austen and John Green. 
5. What question would you ask any author?
I have know idea...that's a really tough one! 
6. What book did you rate the highest in the past month or two? Why?
Fault is In Our Stars by John Green. As for why, do I really need to answer that? 
7. Have you pre-ordered a book for 2012? Which one(s) can't you wait to get?
I haven't pre-ordered a book for 2012. I mainly get my books from my local library. I am looking forward to reading the second installment in Meg Cabot's Abandon series, Underworld, after just having read and reviewed Abandon
8. I'm looking for a great read... what book do you recommend?
Raw Blue by Kirsty Edgar or Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley. Two of the best Aussie YA books  I read last year.
9. What would you like to see more of in books?
Less cliches and more realism. 
10. Describe to me what sort of person YOU would be in a book!
The shy nerdy girl who's always reading a book! lol. 

Cayce's Questions 

1. If you could go to one place (a real one) you've read about where would it be 
I've never been to Uluru (Ayers Rock). I'm not sure I could handle the scorching hot weather so far up north, but it would be cool to see. I loved reading about the road trip to see it in Phillip Gwynne's YA novel Swerve
2.  Do you have a favorite author? Who?
Not really. I do love John Green though. 
3. How many books have you read last year?
I have no idea. Maybe 50... ???
4. If you could change the ending of any book, which book would it be and how?
I would change any books where a main character dies at the end. I hate sad endings.  
5.  Ebook of dead tree?
I like both. I love my Kindle, but I also love reading physical books. It puts me in a different mindset when I read on my Kindle, and sometimes I really want to read an actual book.  
6. What are you going to read next?
The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
7. What's your most favorite place to read?
In bed or curled up on the couch. 
8. Do you have a pet? What kind?
I have a Cavoodle. He's a little fluff ball of cuteness. 
9. What is your newest favorite song?
Oh Land does a cover of the National's Bloodbuzz Ohio which I am really liking at the moment. 
10. What is your favorite movie?
The Big Lebowski. 
11. Coffee or tea?
Both. I start my day with coffee and end it with tea.

Here are my questions. 
1. Fill in the blank. When I'm not reading I'm ______
2. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? 
3. What's the best non-YA book you've read recently? 
4. What was your favourite book as a child and why? 
5. What song or artist are you loving at the moment? 
6. What food/drink/ is unique to where you live? 
7. What is your favourite Disney movie? If you haven't watched/don't care for Disney, what's your favourite cartoon? 
8. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be? 
9. What was the last book that made you cry? 
10. What would you name the autobiography of your life? 
11. If they made a movie of your life who would play you?  

And here are the people I've tagged. 
1. Celine and Ela @ YA Anonymous 
3. Joanne @ The Reading Owl 
4. Tabitha @ Tabitha's Book Blog
6. The Romance Bookie @ The Romance Bookie
7. Jenny @ Bookwormia
8. Jamie @ A Book Club Of One
9. Manda-rae @ Manda-rae Reads A Lot
11. Kate @ Kate's Book Life 



4 comments:

  1. FUN! I'll answer your questions as soon as I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have to read Fault is In Our Stars. I've heard so many good things about it.
    I hate sad endings, too :(
    Love the song you choose!
    Thanks for answering!
    (Sorry for the double-tagging, I didn't notice your name on Laura's list.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I haven't been tagged before so I'm really excited! I'm starting on the questions now! And thanks for following me! Following you as well :)

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for tagging us, and thanks for liking my review! I absolutely love using gifs in my reviews. And Sarah, you MUST read this. You MUST. It's fantastic.

    -Ela @YA Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...