Friday, 13 April 2012

Friday the 13th


Today is Friday the 13th. Unless you live in the US, then it's probably still Thursday the 12th. So your safe....for now *insert evil cackling*. 


I've never been a superstitious person, however I should point out that I avoid walking under ladders, hate all cats in general and often say 'touch wood'. I also heartily believe that more crazies come out during a full moon. I have no idea why, it's just a fact. 


When I was 14 years old I loved watching scary movies. Friday the 13th, Halloween, Scream, Urban Legend; I thought they were great. Over the years my affinity towards scary movies has waned. To be brutally honest I've become a great big scaredy cat.  I couldn't even sit through The Woman in Black. I mean come one, its PG-13 and has Daniel Radcliffe in it! Despite my wimpy ways I've decided to spotlight some of my favourite spooky stories in honor of Black Friday.




So do you believe Friday the 13th brings bad luck? What's your favourite spooky story? Are there any YA horror stories that you would recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...