Sunday, 29 April 2012

Stacking The Shelves #1

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews that is all about sharing what books we've added to our shelves lately. 


Here are some books I picked up during my latest library haul. I don't know what I would do without my local library <3 .


Love Shy by Lili Wilkinson 
Holier Than Thou by Laura Buzo 
Night Beach by Kirsty Eagar 
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday

Three of the four are Australian titles which I'm super excited about although I do wish my library would stock up on more US and international titles too! Oh well you can't win them all. So what reads have you added to your shelf? I can't wait to check out what you guys are reading this week and discover some gems I'm sure. 



7 comments:

  1. Oh, Night Beach looks interesting! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books this week!! I hope you enjoy them all :D

    Happy reading and check out my stacking the shelf :D
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deadly Cool is also on my TBR list! Hope you enjoy all your new books!

    Here's the link to my STS:
    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2012/04/stacking-shelves-april-29-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristy Eagar is the one who wrote Raw Blue right? I want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep she did :) Raw Blue is fantastic. You should try and read it soon! I would love to know what you thought about it.

      Delete
  5. Deadly Cool looks fantastic! Enjoy your books :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    The Muggle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...