Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #1

A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
June 5th 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Summary: Whitley Johnson's dream summer with her divorced dad has turned into a nightmare. She's just met his new fiancée and her kids. The fiancée's son? Whitley's one-night stand from graduation night. Just freakin' great. Worse, she totally doesn't fit in with her dad's perfect new country-club family. So Whitley acts out. She parties. Hard. So hard she doesn't even notice the good things right under her nose: a sweet little future stepsister who is just about the only person she's ever liked, a best friend (even though Whitley swears she doesn't "do" friends), and a smoking-hot guy who isn't her stepbrother...at least, not yet. It will take all three of them to help Whitley get through her anger and begin to put the pieces of her family together. - Goodreads 


Why? I really loved The Duff and Shut Out and I'm sure this is gonna be just as good as Kody Keplinger's previous novels. 


What are you waiting for? 

12 comments:

  1. I loved THE DUFF and didn't even know about this book! That is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing this, already added it to my must read pile!

    Also, love the blog layout and am a new follower!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting for this one too. my wow http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday-11-welcome-caller.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed The DUFF and am looking forward to this as well.

    My WOW
    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her mouth reminds me of the mouth of erm, Billy Piper? Rose from Doctor Who. [/random] LOL

    Thank you for sharing!

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An intriguing pick, enjoy!

      http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday_11.html

      Delete
    2. I totally agree! The similarity is uncanny.

      Delete
  5. What a fab choice! I've somehow never read any of Kody's books, but this has been on my radar for ages and looks amazing!

    My WoW for this week is here if you'd like to take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree, this does sound like a book worth waiting for!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani (new GFC follower)
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one looks so good! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ps. Your blog is super cute! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds intriguing
    lol i have not read the duff jet lol

    WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read anything by this author but I've heard good things so I'll definitely need to check this out! Great pick!
    Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...