Sunday, 6 May 2012

Stacking The Shelves #2


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews that is all about sharing what books we've added to our shelves lately. 


So I picked up more books at the library this week, but I haven't even got started on my haul from last week. I can't wait for things to quiet down at Uni so that I can get back to reading more. In the mean time I just stare longingly at my pretty pile of books sitting on my desk. 

The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder 
Stay by Deb Caletti 
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Schultz
Spell Bound (Hex Hall #3) by Rachel Hawkins 


Such a weird coincidence that I have two books with the same title. Well, almost the same. On another slightly related note, I wish that they did all the covers of Sarah Dessen's books in Australia with the black background.

 
What do you think? They are both pretty cool, but I just like the look of the black more. 

8 comments:

  1. I love the Sarah Dessen covers in Australia! I always thought they looked nice in Canada, but they just look like every other YA cover. Also I'm dying to read Stay. Excited for all the upcoming reviews, but no worries, just wait 'till things calm down.
    www.dogearedandcoffeestained.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a HUGE Sarah Dessen fan. Her books have always been a constant in my library. What Happened to Goodbye is one of my favorites of hers. If you haven't read her other books, Just Listen, The Truth About Forever or This Lullaby you should definitely pick them up too. Love the look of your blog!!

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves: STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've read Just Listen, but I can't remember reading any others. I might have read The Truth About Forever....lol my memory is terrible.

      Delete
  3. Awesome books! I adore Sarah Dessen and her books. I really enjoyed What Happen To Goodbye and I hope you do too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those Sarah Dessen covers look amazing! Honestly, I've never picked up one of her books because I was put off by the generic looking covers. These, however, are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Lipstick Laws was an ok read (in my opinion), but I loved Stay and Whatever Happened to Goodbye!

    Happy reading!

    The Lady Critic's Library

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Sarah Dessen, and those covers are so pretty. They look like art :) My favorite is the black one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, Deb Caletti's Stay sounds like a very interesting read and I should probably start reading Hex Hall since everyone's raving about it. Nice book haul this week!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves post for this week =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...