Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Image Found on WeHeartIt



It's Winter and I'm in love. Winter is my absolute favourite season of the year. Followed closely by Autumn, of course. Down here in Australia we don't get really cold or wet winters, so I savour every drop we do get. I swear I should move to Canada or New England or something. I would be much happier. 


To me Winter is hot chocolates, thick knitted sweaters, the sound of raindrops on the windowsill, wooly scarves, and snuggling under the blankets with a good book. 

I'm loving this tune by L.A. band The Neighbourhood. It's the perfect winter song, and the video is full of hipster goodness. 


What's your favourite season? 
Are there any songs that have made you smile recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...