Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #7

Everything Left Unsaid by Jessica Davidson
August 1st 2012 - Pan MacMillan

"I wait for him, the cold seeping through my clothes, until it finally dawns on me that he's not coming back. And I wonder why he chose her instead of me? Why he went looking for her when I was right there." 


 Tai and Juliet have been best friends forever – since they met at kindy and decided to get married in first grade.They understand each other in the way that only best friends can.They love music, beach walks, energy drinks and, they are slowly discovering, each other. As they dream of adventures beyond the HSC – a future free of homework, curfews and parents, a life together – their plans are suddenly and dramatically derailed.For Tai is sick. And not everything you wish for can come true.


 A poignant story of first love, hope, grief, family, and the twistedness of life. - Goodreads 


The reviews that have come out for this book, so far, look really good. Even though the summary scares me a little, because it sounds heavy and like there could be potential snot-sobbing, I'm still excited to read it. I just can't go past Australian YA books.

What are you waiting on this week? 
Leave your links and I'll be sure to check them out. 


Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. Sounds like a heartbreaking story-I'm adding this to my list.
    Here is our WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it does sound heartbreaking. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. This look like a good read. I have to add it to my ever growing TBR list.
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about the ever growing TBR list! I'm adding books to it every week and it just keeps growing and growing. If I'm ever able to read all the books I've marked down I would be amazed.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This looks like a tearjerker. Great pick!

      Thanks for stopping by my WoW! :)

      Delete
    2. Yes, definitely a tearjerker.
      Thanks!

      Delete
  4. This book looks really good. I just added it to my TBR list. I love contemporary YA books (my favorite genre), and this looks like an interesting contemporary YA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds heart-wrenching ;D haha, I'll have to give it a try although I don't like tear-jerkers, lol. Thanks for stoppin by my blog luv! :D <3

    Shreya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally steer clear of tearjerkers, but every now and then I will read one if it looks good. I like to torture myself occasionally hahaha.

      Delete
  6. This sounds really good! I will be adding this to my TBR mountain LOL.Great pick!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! It sounds so tragic :(( Should I add it, or should I not? HMMM...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!

    Vanya D. @ YA Story Teller

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds so sad!! Probably really good though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey just found your blog via google ! :D and i really like it ! would you like to follow each other !? let me know :)) greetings
    www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have chills.. very emotionally intense.. Thank you for stopping by :) *New Follower*

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  11. It DOES sound really sad. I'm still adding it to my tbr. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like such a good book. I've added it to my TBR list. I nominated you for the Sisterhood award: http://breathofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/sisterhood-of-world-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sarah,
    I should already check if I have enough tissues...Sounds to be a great great book.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Lucie
    http://newbooksonmyselves.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...