Friday, 17 August 2012

Follow Friday #8

                      Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

Q.What blogger inspires you? It can be any kind, it doesn't have to be a book blog.


There are too many bloggers that I'm inspired by to mention them all! Little blogs, big blogs, blogs that have been around for a couple of months, and blogs that have been around for years. I'm really inspired by blogs that are able to combine personality with book reviews and have a strong voice, as I'm finding that it's hard to achieve. A non-book blog that inspires me is Raspberri Cupcakes. She posts the most creative and beautiful looking sweets. I can't help but be inspired to bake more and try different things. 

Leave your links so I can hop by! 
And if you're a new follower let me know so I can follow back :) 

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. I know what you mean... Its so hard to choose
    I follow some HUGE blogs with thousands of followers and some small ones like me. haha


    Old follower-
    My FF

    Don’t forget to stop by and enter My giveaway

    -Theresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, a lot of small bloggers are doing really cool and inspirational things. Too many to name!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your answer! Personality, strong voice, definitely would stand out for a book blog <3 Haven't heard of raspberri cupcakes, but I went over...and it was like, ~heaven, haha! Happy Friday!

    New GFC and Linky Follower
    Vivi's F&F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I just stare at all the pictures and drool lol.
      Thanks for the follow :)

      Delete
  3. The food looks so good! Especially the Koalas. They are adorable. Thank you for the recommendation! New Follower.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm terrible at making macarons or else I would so be trying to make those koalas!
      Thanks for the follow :)

      Delete
  4. I love that blog name I'm gonna have to go visit! :)

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a cute and clever name.

      Delete
  5. Hi!
    I just came across your site and it is really lovely! I happily followed you and will enjoy reading your updates. You can find me over at Rainy Day Reads, www.rainydayreads.com It would be great if you could stop by and I would love to have a fellow book lover as a new follower.
    Christine x
    Rainy Day Reads
    www.rainydayreads.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      Off to check out your blog!

      Delete
  6. New follower here :) You have a lovely blog - loving the design and its unique feel! Great answer for this week's Follow Friday question, too. I love to find book blogs that are able to provide reviews while also being unique and including snippets of other aspects of the blogger's life.

    Take care & happy reading,
    Ms. C
    http://coffeetalereviews.blogspot.ca/2012/08/feature-follow.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by and for your kind words!

      Delete
  7. Ooo her site looks really yummy!!! *drooling* And her photography is gorgeously decorated as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...